Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello

I have kept a blog about my family for the past few years, but because it contains lots of personal information in it, I didn't want to make it public. I chose to start this blog because I had some things to say, that I wanted to be able to share with people who I don't necessarily know.

Who am I?

I am in my mid thirties and am currently a SAHM with 17 month old boy/girl twins. I have worked for the past decade as a Junior High teacher, and am finding it quite a change to go from spending my days with 30 13 year olds to 3 one year olds. Nope not triplets. I only have twins, but I also look after a little girl who is the same age 3 days a week.

I struggled to have kids, and feel incredibly blessed that I have my two. It was a rocky road to get them safely home. I am relishing the time I get to spend with them. I feel that children are a true blessing and am fortunate that I have them in my life. I would welcome another, but am not counting on that to happen any time soon.

I am passionate about cloth diapering and would love to encourage other people to give it a try. This blog will mainly focus on that part of my life, with some sidetracks and wanderings here and there. There is lots going on with all parts of my family, but this blog will mostly focus on the butt of it.

I already posted a few Cloth diaper posts on my other blog, but will copy and post them here.

Welcome to anyone who takes the time to read this. If you are a cloth diapering pro or a total newbie, I hope you find something of interest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment